Badminton Newfoundland and Labrador
These are the descriptions of the five regions in Badminton NL reflecting the current membership. See the accompanying map for clarification.
- Eastern Region: Avalon, Bonavista and Burin Peninsulas.
- Central Region: Middle of Fortune Bay to Bay de Vieux; Terra Nova Park; North Shore including Baie Verte Peninsula.
- Western Region: From southern end of Viking Trail, including Deer Lake; West Coast from Bay of Islands to Channel-Port aux Basques; South Coast extending to Burgeo.
- Northern Region: Viking Trail, northward to include Northern Peninsula; Southeast Labrador from Cartwright south to Strait of Belle Isle, west to intersection of Routes 510 and 516.
- Labrador Region: The whole of Labrador, less that portion included in the Northern Region.